COVID-19 Community Resources at Predator RidgeApril 15, 2020 / in Uncategorized
During these unprecedented times, the team at Predator Ridge – our resort community in the Okanagan – is hard at work to keep residents connected, informed, and active. Here are just a few of the initiatives Predator Ridge has introduced for their residents:
- Commonage on the Run: Online ordering for groceries, wine & beer for onsite curbside pickup or delivery to Predator Ridge residences.
- Music on Your Patio: Every Saturday evening, Predator Ridge is bringing the music to your patio with weekly virtual performances from some favourite local musicians.
- Virtual Fitness Classes: Join Predator Ridge staff for a variety of at home workouts perfect for all fitness levels and abilities
- Pallino’s on the Run: Order takeaway lunch or dinner, available daily from Pallino’s. Takeout, Curbside Pickup and Delivery options available.
- Virtual Healthcare Access: In partnership with TELUS, Predator Ridge residents have access to Akira – a virtual healthcare service app to connect users with clinicians via phone or tablet.
- Pharmacy Delivery: In partnership with Nolan’s Pharmasave in Vernon to provide delivery service on prescription and other pharmacy items to Predator Ridge Homeowners.
More information can be found at predatorridge.com/community-resources.