As of yesterday, June 1, Predator Ridge is now open to the public. The team at Predator Ridge has worked through every aspect of our business to ensure we are taking appropriate measures and creating protocols to protect our guests, staff & community. We delighted to provide a safe place to live, work and play. Hear from Predator Ridge General Manager Rod Cochrane, welcoming guests back to Predator Ridge:
- Our Lodge and Cottages will be open for overnight stays. We’ve made significant investments into new in-room sanitization protocols to ensure all rooms are fully disinfected and sterilized prior to arrival. Plus, we have added minimum night stays.
- After initially being open for member only play, both of our golf courses will open for public play and our Academy is open for lessons.
- Our food & beverage experience will be transitioning back to Range Lounge & Grill and our expansive outdoor patio will be open. We’ve created lunch & dinner offerings that support physical distancing while delivering fresh menus and the high quality experience that our guests have come to expect.
- Public court times will open for tennis & pickleball play at our state-of-the-art racquet club. We’ve implemented a full range of protocols from TennisBC to keep everyone safe, while not affecting play.
- One of our key strengths at Predator Ridge, is our Okanagan sunshine paired with our amazing 1,200 acre backyard. All 35kms of our hiking and biking trail system are now open for public use.
- From a real estate perspective, we are offering 18 new semi-detached homes, as well as a series of new move-in ready homes. Our real estate sales centre and showhomes are now open daily, by appointment only.
For more information about the offerings available at Predator Ridge, visit predatorridge.com.